Peers Clough Farm offers farmhouse B&B and a warm welcome whether you are walking, cycling or riding, visiting family or friends, here on business, for an occasion, or just passing through.....
- ample parking
- well behaved dogs welcome
- free wifi
- evening meals by arrangement
- stunning surroundings Please note that due to the age, structure and layout of the farm our accommodation may not be suitable for those with limited mobility. Our bedrooms are not en suite, but your facilities will be private.
The Guests' Kitchen
The guests' kitchen reflects the traditional nature of the farmhouse.
- Breakfast and evening meals are served here.
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
We are happy to cater for dietary requirements, given prior notice.
If you wish to self- cater during your stay, please ask.
Our Food.. is freshly cooked for you
The double bedroom with its own stone staircase has a 'secret' feel! Travel cot available on request.
It is our policy to:
- use ecologically friendly bath, cleaning and laundry products
- recycle paper, glass, plastic and tins
- compost green waste
- iron less !!!
- use our big skies to generate electricity from p.v. panels